Claudia's Questions

21 August 2011


If you were forced to change your name, what would it be?
I’d change it to Lily, or maybe Lilianna. But I’d have Mary-Jane as a middle name. I always wanted a middle name. ]: And I wouldn't need to be forced. 

Mum: "My name means Pure. Have I ever told you that?"
Me: "Do you know what name means?"
Mum: "What?"
Me: "Marijuana."

If you were stuck at one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
18 – young enough for it to be acceptable to be childish while also old enough to be considered an adult. I also still get away with child bus tickets.

You just got a plane ticket to anywhere on earth. You have to leave right now! Where are you gonna go?
I’d say America... but odds are I’d get deported right back here. So instead I’ll go to... that place from The Magician’s Nephew with all the pools in the ground that are portals to other worlds. Or Norway.

If you only had two music artists to listen to for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Florence and the Machine and Swimming with Dolphins. But if you asked me this same question in a couple weeks time I have no doubt the answer will  have changed.

What is your current desktop picture?
Robb Stark. Possibly one of my most loved book/tv series character ever. Which makes it even worse...

If you had to lose one of your 5 senses, what would it be?
Sense of smell. It would be sad to never be able to smell gardens in summer, new books, lilies...

Oh no! Your house just spontaneously combusted! Thankfully your family members and pets have made it out safely, so what’s that one thing you are going to save from that blazing inferno?
My bag. It will most likely have my purse and all my cards/Ids, my 3DS and games and whatever book I’m currently reading.

Matt Smith and Amy Pond have just crashed into your living room in the Tardis. They offer you a short trip back to the past. What year/era would you choose to go to?
To solve all problems I’d go back to Jesus’ death and hang around for a few days.

What one fictional character do you wish was a real person?
Jon Snow. I’m gonna assume his parents are real too (because otherwise how does he exist?) and that would solve all other problems not solved by the before question.

The government is forcing you to produce children and are offering any sperm/egg from any celebrity on earth. Who would you choose?
Hmm... I seriously don’t know many celebrities... I’m gonna say Johnny depp. Because then I can boast that Johnny Depp is the father of my child; no one needs to know the details...

You are holding a baby shower for your new born and are allowed ten guests. Who would be invited?
My 8 other children and the father of the current baby I’m baby showering for. In this alternate universe I’m 28 and have had too many sexual partners to be able to distinguish who was the father for several of my children, but this particular child I’m fairly sure of because I decided to become a nun, except I had a tiny slip up and accidently popped out a baby. To the mail man who delivers mail to the nunnery. Is that a word? Nunnery? The right word? I’m confused.

Wow! You’ve just found your doppelgänger in opposite gender of yourself - how would they look? Speaking of look-a-likes, do you know anyone that looks like yourself?
They would look like me but with a penis. I suppose they’d have slightly long, messy hair (to match my lazy and messy personality); he’d have the most perfect stubble (If I were male I’d perfect my stubble); I’d wear amazing clothes (I always thought I’d dress better if I had to choose male clothing). I have a second or third cousin that apparently looks very like me, incredibly like me. But that was when we were little so I dunno what she looks like anymore.

4 Responses:

Claudia said...

Hahaha very good May-Jay
Cept it was very difficult to read all that :O Had to highlight

emma-dilemma said...

Agreed, your font is sooooo dark! I didn't even think of the place from The Magician's Nephew, oh my goshhhhhh that would be so much better than anywhere else ever! Though to be fair tis a plane ticket to anywhere on EARTH. Lolz.

Oh what's that? Rhaegar and Lyanna are now alive???

And yes. Nunnery is a word. Or convent, they're interchangeable ^_^

Claudia said...

Much better! *reads again*

"then I can boast that Johnny Depp is the father of my child"

i LOVE that line, hahah

Mary-Jane said...

Haha, thanks. :D