I warn you, this is a load of rubbish with excessive spoilers. This is what happens when you leave me alone with my boredom.
They should make a game based on the asoiaf series.
You would choose who you'd want to be king or queen and it would bring up a selection of people that you can play as to promote said person in the game of thrones. You can either play as the character you chose as the rightful monarch or as someone to support them and fight their battles for them. So you could play as daenerys and kick butt with your slaves and destroy peeps with your dragons,while carefully avoiding assassinations and delaying action by hanging out in pointless cities.
Or you could play as Jon Snow and fail at everything because you're an emo and don't know what to do. Oh and I suppose you would have to help support Stannis or something. You lose respect points for every time you break an oath. Don't expect high scores with this one..
Another possibility would be to play as Arya. Basically you'd have to choose the special option of not caring whose on the throne, so long as everyone on your hit list dies, you'd win. You lose the game if you get married off.
You could play as Ned, but the game would end fairly soon.
I'd like to play as Melisandre. That could be a fun and interesting PoV. You'd be swamped with any number of mini games that you would have to play, one of them would be a rather epic game of giving birth to demon shadow children. Fun or what? You'd score bonus points for everytime you seduce the righteous Stannis into bed with you.
I'm starting to stray from the main point and this is getting a tad ridiculous...
I honestly think a GoT game would be class. If they did make one, I'd imagine it would be like WoW, where you would just be a soldier, fighting for whoever is your liege lord. Choose to be a sully, and you would fight for Daenerys and there would be no running away from that fight. Or fight for the Dorne (I would expect these characters to be mostly hot females with deadly weapons hidden under their skirts), or protect the wall from the terrifying Wights and even more scarily... The Others. Some characters would have magic abilities, such as red priests/priestesses. Some would have epic strength, only made better by their total and utter fearlessness. I am, of course, speaking on the Mountain Clans.
And can you picture the bad guys? Littlefinger snatchin' yo daughters up. So you better hide yo kids. Probably hide yo wives too, if they're red headed with blue eyes and their second name is Tully. And I'm not talking of Lysa. But if you're married to a Lysa, you'd best hide yourself... He's a womaniser.
Oh my goodness, can you believe I'd forgotten about our favourite incestuous twins??? Play as Cersei and whore yourself to the top, and then fail. Or play as Jaime and finally come to your senses. Oh Jaime, is it so wrong that I should love you and think you honourable? GRRM, do you see what you do to your fans? You mess with our heads, dude.
And don't worry, people, I haven't forgotten about Robb. I was just saving him for last. If you had the sense to play for the Forever King of the North, you would be under the charge of the most sexiest of rulers. You would have great endurance, be hella strong, have wolves, massive epic weapons like battle axes and long swords. Not to mention, facial hair that the south would be jealous of.
I spent so long typing this out on my iPhone. So even though I only did it out of boredom, I'm going to post it anyway. And try not to judge me for my silliness because I am but a bored teenage girl with a new gadget and no laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Responses:
Bahahahaha I LOVE THIS!!! I lolled so much, especially at the Melisandre shadow-baby mini game XD
NO WHAT COULD BE WRONG ABOUT LOVING JAIME?!?!? Or Theon for that matter. *huggles them both*
Also there is a GoT game in existance, however it's supposed to be quite disappointing? Hmm now that I think about it I should look that up to be sure because if it's not disappointing then it needs to be in my life NOW.
Omg Theon! How could I forget him?! Someday I'll dedicate a blog post to him to make up for it.
Excellent plan :D
Post a Comment