So I'll draw you a picture! Of anything you wish :3 except, like porn or whatever.
Leave a comment or text or tweet me and I'll draw you whatever you ask me too. It can be serious, or cartoony.
And I'll give it to you when I see you next.
<3
PS you have to tell me how wonderful it is, even if it's the worst drawn thing you've ever set your eyes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Responses:
OOOO yes I love things like this :D :D
Could you draw me.. like again... wait is this on graphics tablet or actual drawing?
Anyway I don't care how you do it... but draw me... with things I love...like BIGBANG :D or just T.O.P..like yeah..
Or anything :D haha I'm excited and this comment doesn't make sense.
This is awesome you are awesome I WANT ONE but I don't know what I want it to be of BUT I WANT ONE because your chibis are so cuuuuute ;~; idk something GoT related? NO WAIT NO NO NO because there is GoT art and lots thereof but there is no Patricia Briggs fanart in the world and there should be so pretty pretty please draw me... idek. Oreg or Stefan or Warren and Kyle or Ben or Mercy and Adam or Charles and Anna or Bran or or idek anybodyyyyy ^_^ (but my heart says Stefan because Stefan <3)
Draw meeeeeee
Post a Comment