Hazel's Questions

30 June 2012

88. List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.

For being passionate, funny, unique, loyal (I am a Hufflepuff after all) and generally a nice person.

83. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

Hmm... Roald Dahl would be cool to meet. He was the first author that I really fell in love with and I would ditch my friends to read his books. But I'd like to meet him because his quotes are amazing, which leads me to believe that a conversation with him would be not only fascinating but also so very encouraging and would probably stay with me forever. He just seems like such a cool guy!
I would like to eat pizza. Because pizza, that's why.

20. Favourite holiday and why?

Stratford Upon Avon! Everywhere was beautiful and I went with such great people. I ate so much tomato soup that week.

7. If you bumped into the person you dislike or if you were stuck with them in an elevator, what would you do or say?















No. Not really. But it would be epic if I did.
In reality, I'd probably just glare at them... =.=

57. Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

My levels of productivity need some serious changing. So yep, that's what I hope will change. And positively! I really can't afford for them to get much lower.

1 Responses:

Miss H said...

Haha your anser to #7 made me laugh!