I HIT A CAR!

22 October 2010

That sounds so much more dramatic with caps than it actually was...

I'm being a bit of a blog whore but meh.

So there I was...pulling into the car park...and then I got out of the car and went and got some candy (chewy cinnamons if you wanted to know)..then I went back to the car...and reversed...into a car...

I freaked out! I got out and checked for any damage but there was none, not even a scratch, because my car had stalled and I hit the breaks real quick. So I called my dad and asked for advice and he told me to leave the area immediately! And when I got home I checked my own car and there was no damage so I assume that the plastic-y bit that's around the car (ya know the black thing...) must have hit the plastic-y thing on the other car and all was okay!

Don't worry, I'm not an awful person! If I had caused any damage to the other car, even a scratch, I would have got out and found the person to tell them. I don't think I could live with the guilt. D:

On the bright side, now I'm eating chewy cinnamons and having a blast in forums and I will have pizza for dinner and it's the end of school! Until tuesday... And then Dublin art trip! Woo!

0 Responses: