Red hair

18 October 2010

I dyed my hair on a whim. My mum and I went to Gordon's chemist, with my voucher that I got for Christmas because it was finally the time to use it (I'd forgotten I had it) and my mother told me I should dye my hair and I told her to hurry up and pick up the bottle before I changed my mind and it would be too late!

I've never dyed my hair before. LIES! I did 3 years ago but the purple streaks soon went orange and nobody even noticed it and the hairdresser charged me £40 for it. So you can understand why I would my doubts about whether it would be a good idea or not...

The hairdye I chose was supposed to be red but you can only really see it when light is shining on it. So many people have said, "You dyed your hair!" and I'm thinking, "Yes... I know..." But it also makes me happy that they noticed it as opposed to last time. And it was so much more cheaper this time too.

But now I want to change the colour again just because it's so easy but I must restrain myself! I don't want to have crap, dry, damaged hair from dying it too much.

On another note: I saw Vampires Suck on saturday and after hearing that the reviews were low and friends had said that it wasn't very good, I was worried I would be wasting my time and money on it. But I'm a hardcore cinema-goer! (I either mispelled something or made up a word...) Or at least I was over the summer... and bad reviews won't stop me! So I, with my compadres, went to see it anyway and from the beginning it had me in stitches. Even the Bella impersonator was hilarious. Continuously twitching and biting her lip. At one stage I needed to pee and went to the toilet and when I came back the wolves were dancing on screen (can't remember to what song now) and Jacob was a chihuahua and I was thoroughly confusing but I laughed walking up the steps to my chair again. The ending topped it all off and overall I thought it was a very good mock of Twilight.

I can't wait for the next week off school and I'm possibly going to Belfast on wednesday or thursday, where I shall have to see Paranormal Activities 2. Just because I saw the first movie and I like to see sequels, despite how bad I expect them to be.

Anyway, I'm off to read one of the new books that I bought now. I should be reading The Illusionist... but meh.

0 Responses: