My super awesome asda trip

28 September 2010

I probably just publicly embarassed my mother today in asda. I noticed they had changed where the candy shelves were and while looking I noticed my favourite packet of sweets, which I have not seen in asda for a while, were just sitting on one of the shelves, a box full of them! So I ran over, practically shouting, "OH MY GOSH MOTHER THEY GOT STARBURSTS AGAIN."

I also  may have made an enemy of a Twilight fan. The nice lady at the counter said that asda had got some good books in and I said I noticed they had the new Twilight book, the Bree Tanner one, and I debated with myself whether or not to get it and then remember what an awful writer Stephanie Meyers is and she seemed a bit annoyed at that.

I got some blue nail polish (Asda brand) because I couldn't resist the fact I'd just found the perfect shade of blue and when I got it home and my mum tried it on,  because I have school... and it was all washed out and clear and eww and I was disappointed. But it turned out that you were supposed to put 2 or 3 coatings on and it turned out all right in the end.

0 Responses: