My granda gave me a hat that belonged to my great granda, before he died, and it has such sentimental value that I felt priviledged to be wearing it. He said it suited me, lol.
Yesterday passed very uneventfully and so I have nothing exciting to say on that topic, but today is friday, I should have something better to say, right? Wrong. Today I sat in school for 5 days, then went home, made this account, walked my dog and went to work. And that was my day. My iPod is dead and I'm much too lazy to be bothered to charge it, so when I walked my dog I felt at a loss without music. I sang to myself the whole time to fill the gap ha. I must have sounded so strange singing the chorus for Nightwork by Scissor Sisters on a loop while being pulled along by my dog.
At work I got very frustrated:
D: Mary-Jane, will you clean this trolley for me? It'll need quite a bit of a clean.
J: Can you clean this for me when you're done?
Me: Sure, sure.
G: Mary-Jane, get a mop!
Me: [scrubbing at the trolley] Frig sake... [turning around] OMG THE KITCHEN IS FLOODED HOW?!
Too much is expected of me at once! And 90 people eating. At the same time. Oh my goodness. When all the waiters/waitresses came in with those dishes I felt like they had just raped my nicely cleaned sink! With the help of two others we finished cleaning by 10.30pm. I can't imagine how long it would have taken me on my own! I'd probably still be there now.
At the moment I'm listening to Dental Care by Owl City. The song makes me laugh because of the silly pun:
Lol, I'm very immature.I've been to the dentist a thousand times, so I know the drill.
Tomorrow I'm going to Belfast for the day with my friends as my original plan to celebrate my birthday was to waste money on silly things, such as star trek badges in Forbidden Planet and new mangas, lol. I also want a new hat but I think I'm pushing it because I don't have that much money (especially after I buy the graphics tablet). Hopefully it will be a good day.

0 Responses:
Post a Comment