What are the chances...

27 September 2010

I'll get my proper wages on wednesday? There are 3 things that can go wrong there:
  1. I will get £3.50 an hour, rather than £4.80, despite how I'm 18 and underpaying me is illegal
  2. I worked 14 hours but they'll forget that I worked 4 days and only pay me for 2 or 3 days or something
  3. I won't get paid on wednesday because they'll forget I exist (like every other week) and maybe I'll get paid on thursday... or friday... Although everyone else gets paid on wednesday
I have told my mother that if I don't get my proper wages on wednesday then I'm going to quit and now she's very pissed off at me because if i quit I'll be letting her down in front of everyone at work and blah blah blah. I wish she would side with me on this.

And to make matters worse my cold is still going strong and everytime I cough I can feel my throat being ripped apart.

This is a very negative blog and I'm sorry to all 5 of my loyal followers ]:

0 Responses: