Philip should be banned from so much as touching umbrellas.
Philip: LOL HAHA UMBRELLA! *swinging it wildly about the place* HEY MARY-JANE *swing*
At this point the umbrella breaks as he swings and it flings itself at my face, hitting me squarely on the nose and pain quickly followed.
I don't know how many times he's apologised, probably about the same amount of times he's laughed at the memory of it. I somehow find it hard to see the humour of it all; maybe it has something to do with the cut on my nose or the throbbinbg pain everytime I rub it...
But other than that mishap, yesterday was great. I bought 5 new mangas at forbidden planet, a Death Note encylopedia (which came with a super awesome namecard with a picture of L Lawliet on it), a Scott Pilgrim shirt and scarf/hat/mittens thing with bunny rabbit ears and paw prints on the mittens. I'm such a child :3
Actually, today my mum said that lots of people have said to her that I look too young to be 18. I think my childish behaviour has something to do with that as well, ha. I'm quite happy with that though because it means I still get away with a child ticket on the bus.
I have yet to finish reading Jane Eyre (I should actually be doing that now...) but I've been working all afternoon and I have to go back to work again at 7, so I'm not sure if I'll get to finish chapter 15-20. Chapter summaries ftw! And I also have to get pictures to draw for art and Mrs Art has made my homework to be to get a drawing done for tomorrow but that's not happening. My weekend has been so busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses:
Post a Comment