Good time to blog!
So here are a few things I like a lot that I didn't think I would:
My eReader
I got one for Christmas from my mum and at first I was a little weary towards it because it feels so different from an actual physical book. It didn't help that I couldn't figure out to work it and I thought it was broke because I'd read the instructions wrong. I felt so stupid that something so simple could confuse me so much. But once I got into the flow of it I really liked it so I'd totally recommend one if you're an avid reader.
Kingdom Hearts
This was a gift from Philip for Christmas. Kingdom Hearts 2 on the DS which is apparently the best Kingdom Hearts game for that console. I think I may be in love with Roleplaying games now and I've got a Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn lined up to play after I complete it.
Tron Legacy
I'd read reviews about the movie and it didn't sound promising because most said that it was pretty to look at but the plotline was very boring. However I found it to be the opposite. I was drawn in from the beginning; the fantastic music by Daft Punk, excellent special effects, epic fight scenes, crazy cool vehicles (I want a Light Cycle so bad) and amazing actors. I loved Zuse, Sam, Quorra, Tron and Kevin. And yes I did just name basically all the main characters minus CLU.
Hadouken
I was buying a Lady Gaga remix CD from hmv and it was 2 for £10 but I couldn't think of another CD to get so I asked Philip and he grabbed Hadouken saying I probably wouldn't like it but I bought it anyway. I felt like such a chav listening to some of their songs but the beats of the songs had me addicted.
Here, have a lovely picture of Daft Punk in Tron Legacy. Because it doesn't get cooler than them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Responses:
Post a Comment