I was determined to not do resolutions this year

02 January 2011

I'm still working on last year's resolutions, which were: stop procrastinating and be more confident. And some others that were not even tried. I'm still trying really hard to not procrastinate but sometimes it's just so easy to fall into the habit of it but it's an ongoing resolution and I haven't given up on it yet and the confidence thing isn't something that I can just click my fingers and VOILA I have solved everything!

I wasn't going to do any resolutions this year but I woke up this morning with a few ideas for some and I'm excited to get started so I better take advantage of this.

Ø  Draw something every day (this includes starting new pictures of just finishing something from the day before). This would be very difficult to do but it’s only worth doing if it’s going to be hard and it would be a good habit to get into.
Ø  Save money. This one will be extra difficult for me because I buy stuff compulsively. Usually useless stuff as well.
Ø  Always finish what I start.
Ø  Stick to my current life plan. It’s a good one and I don’t want to keep changing my mind because I’ll end up with no plan again.
Ø  Work exceptionally hard in art and in completing my portifolio.
Ø  Read more... of anything. Fiction or non-fiction. Whatever, just read!
Ø  Go somewhere new. The places I go when I’m out are: Asda, XtraVision, Chinese, Philip’s house. In that order. To get candy, DVDs and food.  Some routines have to be broken and I think that having somewhere new to go would be perfecto.
Ø  Aaaaand try to eliminate unpleasant things from my life. I already have a list... now I just have to get the guts to start.
I shall wish myself good luck because I’ll need it. I’ve never had such a difficult to-do list before and I have trouble with simpler ones but I’m determined to work on it!

0 Responses: