Day 3 - 8 ways to win my heart?

05 January 2011

Just in case anybody would be interested in winning my heart... Kerri has it by the way.

Day Three – Eight ways to win your heart

Wait, wait. How to win your heart? Your heart? Your? What if I don’t want to win your heart?!
Here’s how to win mine anyway:

#1
Dedicate a book to me. Ever seen the movie Dedication? Well the English guy did it wrong. But that movie made me hope that someday a book will be dedicated to me. It’s also one of my favourite movies; you should go check it out.
#2
Being able (and willing) to cook would be amazing. Because I sure can’t. Have you heard how I’m going to live when I move out? Most likely pizzas, beans on toast and takeaways. No joke.
#3
Watch movies with me. Sounds easy enough but I watch a lot of movies and most of them are really stupid... I also love to see movies at the cinema when they first come out. If I could have my way/more money I would visit the cinema once a week and I don’t think it would ever get old.
#4
Obsess over stupid things with me, such as games/books/movies/TV series/music/candy etc.
#5
Okay this is kinda cheating... But no jewellery. I was friends with this guy who kept asking me out and I kept saying no and around Christmas time he gave me a ring and said it was kinda like an engagement and well long story short I never spoke to him again. I think that Jewellery is a bit creepy in some cases. Unless I know you really, really well it can be interpreted wrongly. ("Wrongly" is a word! Who knew.)
#6
I’m going to go for the very obvious one here: good sense of humour. I’ve got an odd sense of humour and not many people get it all the time. I shock even my closest friends at times with the stuff I say.
#7
I’m not going to say you should hold the same views as me because I love to get into discussions about everything; however I hold some pretty strong views on certain things, such as homosexuality, religion, the elderly and the disabled that you just don’t want to cross.
#7
(It’s getting harder)
I love gadgets *hint hint*
#8
Please don’t judge me on my appearance. Jane Eyre found her true love and she was a short, ugly mess. I mean... she was plain. Because appearance doesn’t matter to me. Well... if you have a nice little stubbly beard thing going on, a bit like Charles Trippy, that would be amazing.


This was quite difficult for me to write because I don’t give much thought to how someone can win my heart.  I read some pretty twisted romance novels and even worse - fan fictions – but I don’t think they’re really appropriate for real life. I also know my list is unrealistic but I could have made it worse... like winning the lottery/being born into a lot of money would have been number one. Someone that will heed my every wish would be next... Oh darn I don’t think rich slaves exist!

Mary-Jane <3

0 Responses: