I'm going to go paint some mugs and drive around town like an idiot

08 January 2011

Day number 6 post will be delayed! Dun dun DUN! Until probably around 1 oclock in the morning. I've got a good reason. I was called into work 3 hours early so my day is gone and I've got plans for tonight and I can't exactly post it when it's half-finished so I'll finish it when I get back and post it. Unless I'm too tired... In which case I might post today's entry as well as tomorrow's tomorrow.

And now my hands stink of bleach. Mmm...


Here, have a picture of Demi instead.

Yeah well I'm away to go get some chocolate.

Bye! Cya bbz!

PS If you're American this doesn't apply to you. Seeing as somehow I've got 5 times as much American views than British ones... and I have no American friends at this time... And a big "HI!" to all my viewers from Denmark!

0 Responses: