Blue? Grey? ... Green?! What!

05 January 2011

I've hated the colour of my eyes since... P5. We were asked what colour our eyes were for some sort of work we had to do or something, I can't remember now, but I said my eyes were blue. My teacher at the time said "No, your eyes aren't blue. They're grey!" Thus making me feel less than perfect for not having a normal eye colour. In fact I have the dullest of eye colours.


However, at lunchtime today there was a bit of a debate among my peeps over what colour my eyes are. It was Hannah that started this by randomly turning to me and telling my eyes are green. Which I said was silly because I love green eyes so much and my eyes are disgusting, they couldn't possibly be green. And then Philip said they were a weird colour of green or something like that. Basically I feel like I've been living a lie! What colour is my eye?! (fail at rhyming LOL)






(You can see my DSi reflected in them xD)


Looking at these pictures I just took actually makes me think my eye colour has changed... can that happen? I'm rambling now... if you've read this far, congratulations. I just asked my dad and he says they're a bluey-grey, like his. Only his are more blue. Ugh, my eyes are such a horrible murky colour!


"Don't talk shit," says my father.


Anyway... I've got a very awkward blog to be writing. Day number 3 is here!

1 Responses:

Claudia said...

They look green to me!