Day five - six things you wish you'd never done

07 January 2011

When Emma said she thought that day five and ten looked the hardest, I agreed with ten but not five. But looking back there are things that I want to change or take away completely and things I just don't want to be known... so perhaps it's harder than I thought. Here it is (a slightly more censored version of the original):

#1
I wish I hadn’t shied away from my great Grandfather while he was still alive. He was such an amazing man but I never got to know him. I was 9 when he died and a very shy child, unfortunately.
#2
I really regret not studying for my June exams in year 8. A silly thing to still regret, right? Well I think that’s where procrastination started for me. I moved up a class halfway through that year and I think it muddled me up or maybe I got a bit big-headed and thought I didn’t need to revise... but then I don’t think this was the case because I’d just moved up a class, I think I was terrified that everyone else was smarter than me. I have no idea what made me not revise that year but I never properly revise for anything after that. I’m surprised I’ve got as far as I have but I wish I didn’t have to rely on luck and my memory because eventually they’re going to run out on me.
#3
I wish I'd never started this meme. If you don't already know, day ten is one confession. Do not want! D:
#4
This one is going to sound absolutely absurd. I regret the summer I spent too paranoid to do anything on the internet. I used to be a computer whizz. And then something must have happened, I dunno, but I became afraid of posting pictures of myself on the internet and afraid to post in forums in case I got banned, and worst of all, afraid of making friends on the internet in case they became those creepy stalkers you hear about on the news and afraid they weren’t who they said they were. I realise how stupid I was and I certainly don’t fear the internet anymore but unfortunately it’s amazing how out-of-touch you can get after not using it for a few months. I lost all my friends and websites changed and when I came back I didn’t know how anything worked anymore.
#5

I wish I didn't let what someone said about you in the early stages of our friendship affect how I thought of you. I think differently now.

#6
I definitely wish I hadn’t dossed my AS Levels because I’m paying for it now.


Sorry this entry isn't that good.

1 Responses:

emma-dilemma said...

#3 made me laugh SO MUCH