Sorry for spamming you with new entries.
I've decided to keep a dream diary and tomorrow night I will be trying out listening to theta binural beats while I sleep. All an attempt to trigger a lucid dream. But I'm a bit scared of trying out the theta beats because they can trigger sleep paralysis and night terrors... So I might dismiss that idea... All depends.
I've had one fully lucid dream before, by accident, and one semi-lucid dream when I tried out meditating and fell asleep.
My semi-lucid dream I can remember quite clearly. The world was coming to an end and there were fireworks everywhere. A cat was leading the way to safety into a house of some man I don't know. He had a nice beard lol. The cat was white with 3 black patches, 2 on it's ears that stretched across it's eyes and one huge black patch on it's back. Anyway, it was semi-lucid in that I knew I was dreaming the whole time but I couldn't control what was happening.
My lucid dream... it's more interesting. Well it is to me. I can't remember what I was dreaming about beforehand but I remember the dream changed and I was in a completely white room, sitting on the floor in front of a white sofa and I was watching tv (also white) when Philip's face started to pop out of the floor and it shocked me so I slapped it and as soon as I had done that I was lying in my bed still watching the white tv that was hanging from the roof above my bed. I became aware of my dreaming when I saw the tv and I waved my hands in front of my face and they were blurry and I got excited but I had to calm myself down. I jumped out of bed, the whole way across the room to the door and lightly floated/pranced (lol) down the stairs of my house and floated across the hallway to the front door. I decided that because I was dreaming I didn't need to walk anywhere so I teleported across the road and continued my floaty walk down my park while I re-enacted an assassination of someone in a typical British red coat by someone with a blue version of that coat. The blue guy shot the red guy and I just kept going. I hadn't reached the end of my park when I started to worry that I might lose control so I made myself wake up. I was disappointed because I was too afraid to do anything. Too afraid to fly so I floated instead.
Have you ever had a lucid dream? Or just a crazy dream? What happened in it? Blog about it!
MJM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses:
Post a Comment