Day nine - Two events/actions that describe your life right now

11 January 2011

#1
Daydreaming. It's not really an action... or is it? I don't know. But it seems all I do nowadays is daydream about anything. Today I was thinking about how amazing it would be if Daft Punk went on tour this year and I was imagining the moment of happiness I would feel after buying the tickets and I started jumping up and down and was about to clap my hands with excitement when I realised I was just daydreaming again. On the point of concerts, I'd like to thank the dickhead who decided to rip my ticket to see Russell Howard in March. Thanks.

#2
I'm procrastinating right now. But I promise you I'm working on it. I was working fairly hard in school today and I got my History homework done the very day I was given it. You have to admit, that's pretty good for me!

Oh golly, tomorrow's the confession.

0 Responses: