January, miz Genver, januar, Iανουάριος, 一月

18 January 2011

My list of New Year’s Resolutions was a failure, just like every other year. But all is not lost! January has been super amazing thus far and I hope it will continue for the next 13 days and February is looking good. March is going to be an outstanding month for me as well.
Reasons why January has been great:
Ø  Good habits I’ve gotten in to:
o   Blogging
o   Poppin’ dem pills, i.e., vitamins, iron, omega 3,6 and 9 etc
o   Crossing off the days on a calendar (never done that before)
o   Keeping really organised with my phone calendar
o   Keeping a dream diary
o   Trying to cram in as many fruit and veg as I can in my diet
Ø  Got my appetite back. I’m eating proper meals again and actually enjoying them
Ø  Getting better at not procrastination
Ø  Actually knowing the answers in class for once (ties in with no procrastinating)
Ø  I feel more involved with my class than before, so much better than the first five years of school I spent friendless. Shame I waited until the last year though...
Ø  Confidence boost
Ø  My dentist says I don’t need any more fillings (for now, lol)
Ø  Found out I love Linda McCartney’s soya products. So much better than Quorn.
I was so depressed on New Year's Eve, and for the past year... but it seems to be cured, for now. So I shall hope that it stays that way!

Je vous aime, mes chéris!
Le MayJay
<3

0 Responses: