Day seven - four turn offs

10 January 2011

Day Seven – Four turn offs
 
#1
Ever heard of shit-catchers? That would be the name that my good friends have for tracksuit bottoms that are elasticated at the bottom.

These monstrosities should not be worn outside of the house.

#2
Smoking
Does not need explanation. But I'll give one anyway! Eww the smoke. Eww the discolouration of teeth/skin/anything that can discoloured. Eww the bad breath. Eww the stink that sticks to clothes. And, of course, I would love it if you didn't die of cancer, caused by smoking. Or any other health problem caused by cigarettes in fact.

#3
Regular binge-drinking. I’m okay with the odd drink or even getting drunk every so often. Every weekend though... perhaps too much. Every day? Noooooooo.

#4
I’m not incredibly intelligent, far from it, but I have a fairly good education and I know some stuff and I like to get into debates and discussions on just about everything. So a lack of education/knowledge (I have to be careful how I word this because some of the smartest people did not go to school/flunked school) could bore me.

0 Responses: