My name is Mary-Jane; I'm very immature and childish and probably a bit weird too. I tend to say whatever comes to mind and sometimes it's funny :D and other times I just sound insane... and not the good kind of insane... I like Earl Grey tea, reading fanfictions about my favourite anime characters and read too much manga to fit homework into my busy schedule of slacking and procrastinating. I’m also a vegetarian and apparently I’m rather good at copying a person’s face onto a piece of paper with a pencil, but a camera can do the same thing, and in colour too, the only difference is that I take longer. I have a cat called Digit (named after Digimon because I’m THAT cool) and a dog called Patch (my sis named him). I used to have a fish and his name was Michael Jackson... but he died... (Wow, bet ya didn't see that one coming...). So really I’m just very average.
0 Responses:
Post a Comment