1. Maths
2. Amazing
3. Suitcase-lender
4. Handbrake (or lack of)
5. Gifted (artistically)
6. Procrastinator
7. Distraction
8. Christian
9. Dutiful
10. Hated (by Josh)
11. Peter
12. Coo-hool
13. Blonde
14. Bearded
15. Burka
16. Mug
17. Burglar
18. SU
19. Algebraic!
20. Human
21. Lesbian
22. Ribena
23. Funny
24. Clean (hair)
25. Crazy
26. Angry
27. Maul
28. Bored
29. Weird
30. LaughLaughLaugh
31. Loud
32. Church
33. Great
34. With
35. Kids (that counts, right? No? ._.)
36. Different
38. Harry Potter
39. Faithful
40. Intelligent
41. Sandwiches
42. Toast
43. Teacher
44. Did I mention Maths?
45. Mathematical!
46. Girly-girl
47. Pink
48. Pi
49. Amy
50. Port-o-call
51. Owls and possums
52. evil!!!
I told you I’d make it so super amazingly awesome that your head would explode! Has it exploded yet????


2 Responses:
Thank you Mayjay! However I don't quite understand the picture at the bottom, but I still liek this post. Ps, you left out "shut up!"
You're welcome! Go rent out the movie The Number 23 from xtravision. It's one of the older movies so it'll only cost £1. You'll understand it then. And yeah! I can't believe I missed out Shut up!!! O:
Post a Comment