Ugh, Claudia. How could I have expected anything less? -.- ALSO, ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR MY PREVIOUS BLOG POST ARE WELCOME!!!
Men I like...
 |
Toby, you get top of my list. Bless YOUR face. And you love Game of Thrones too!
Marry me now. We could play Portal together until the early hours of the morning. |
 |
Adam, you get second. Your songs are so beautiful and I love your blog.
I want someone like you to write me a song <3 |
 |
| Too bad you're taken </3 |
 |
Best Doctor!!
(so far only watched episodes with Matt and the other one from series 1...) |
 |
| He has such a cute face/voice/everything. Aww :3 |
 |
| Trevor from Whitest Kids You Know. I love this guy's humour. |
 |
| Jake and Amir! Yes, both. |
 |
| Aww, Rory. Look at that awkward face of his. He's adorable <3 |
 |
Flippin' Matt. Gosh, look at him!! He's so darn cool! If he were real...
I bet he plays old school pokemon on that gameboy of his. |
 |
| Nerimon! So much cooler than Charlie. Sorry Charlie... |
 |
Almost forgot! The Imp, Tyrion Lannister ;D Look at him being all
bad ass with his shield, destroying that man's skull. Plus, he gets the pity factor.
I would love him for him and not for his money.
But I like money too. |
Yes... I am aware that I spend far too much time on youtube/internet. Somebody take me away to California and then I'll be happy and live with all them crazy youtubers D: Yup yup. Just gotta get my Green Card first.
Lol, bet you all think I'm a freak now. BUT NOTICE THAT NONE OF THEM ARE ASIAN. Not one single one of them.
2 Responses:
Yay! I like how you done this one firssttt.
And ha, I didn't say that they SHOULD be asian...lolz
Interesting.......
By the way (Lol i reread this there now)
Yeah, the Anime one..would he not be asian?
Since he probably speaks Japanese.
Post a Comment