And I have all these things to do... but I've done none of it!!! And I've wasted my whole day doing nothing. Give me something to do! A challenge, a meme, something to blog about (anything! I'll probably do it!), something to draw/paint (I might do it), a hobby to take up...
I'm accepting challenges and I'll make blogs, with photos, documenting these challenges. Challenge me to do anything! I'm so bored I'll probably do it! But I do have the right to decline. I'll try not to, unless it's absolutely ridiculous. And even if the challenge is ridiculous, say it anyway - it'll make me laugh.
:3
Short blog is short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Responses:
I challenge you to blog about:
your future
MEN YOU LIKE
and K-Pop. hawhawhaw
P.S I ADORE your new theme :)
Hey Bbz, I wnt you to take a camera and photographically record your day so we can see what you actually do in a day. Also, you never drew me. So do that!
Love James
Post a Comment