Ross Geller

11 November 2010

I asked my friends at lunch if I have any phrases I use often or any weird mannerisms and they all looked at me for a moment and then said, altogether, "uuuhhhh". And one of them told me I'm so much like Ross Geller from Friends. Even my "attitude" is like him and I talk in a manner similar to him, pausing and "uh"-ing at the wrong parts of sentences. Nobody thought about it, but when Hannah mentioned it everyone completely agreed! Really?

I don't know how I should feel about it because Ross is described as being "geeky and socially awkward" but he's also the most successful (career-wise) and a failure with relationships because he gets jealous.

A funny fact: Ross's monkey, Marcel, was a capuchin monkey. I used to have a monkey keyring on my blazer called cappuccino monkey because he was a capuchin monkey. How coincidental, lol.

0 Responses: