Super powers!

16 November 2010

Stealing James's idea of what would make life more interesting...

Super powers!

Some amazing super powers to consider...


 The ability to control elements

Animal transformation

Invisible vector arms!

Ability to make clones of yourself (demonstrated so greatly by Naruto's shadow clone jutsu)

Alchemy! Ability to make stuff out of other stuff - as long as their mass is the same, of course.

Magic in general. EXPECTO PATRONUM! What would your patronus be?

Ed! Amazing intelligence is considered a super power, right?

Shinigami eyes! But of course this is only really
useful if you have a Death note to go along with it

With super powers, we'd have super heroes and super villains as well and so the world would be in jeopardy everyday!
"The city of Townsville is under attack!"

But would the superheroes always win?

I don't care much for super powers but I would love a time turner, like in Harry Potter.

It would solve so many problems caused by procrastination. Oh, how I want one so bad!

3 Responses:

Anonymous said...

May jay- what anime is your third picture? I started watching it ages ago but then lost my Internet and forgot about it.

Mary-Jane said...

Elfen Lied

James Mooney said...

Hmmm.. i think my patronus would end up beign something ridiculous. Everyone gets awesome things like a tiger, a cougar, a wolf, a giant spider or an anaconda. What do I get? A giraffe... an ostrich.