Yesterday felt like the longest day of my life.

03 November 2010

Went to bed at 12am, restlessly slept until 3am, threw up at 3am. And my day just went downhill from there onwards.

I'm gonna add that I haven't thrown up since I was 9 years old so when I went to bed with a weird feeling in my stomach I thought I was just hungry. It was also extremely unpleasant projectile vomitting of water, because I couldn't eat anything for fear of seeing it in a bowl of stomach acid half an hour later. Lol, am I disgusting you yet?

I kept falling asleep and waking up from 12pm till 8pm and eventually properly fell asleep at 9 I think and woke up far too early for my liking this morning. I should have went to school but I still felt like crap although the worst of my disease *blegh* was over. And even now I still walk about the place feeling dizzy.

My mother told me I need to pack up some clothes to go to Dublin, to which I replied, "but that's ages away!" "No, Mary-Jane, that's tomorrow..."

Damn my head is completely away with it!

0 Responses: