Dear Claudia (My response to your response)

20 February 2011

I’m meant to be in bed right now! I promised myself I would go to bed at 9!! And then it changed to 10... but just as I was about to go to bed, I always check various websites, such as facebook, deviantart and blogger. And you posted 3 minutes ago, or well it was 3 minutes ago when I started to read it. And when I read the response to my question, I had to reply!
It’s a defence to why I lack motivation.
Luck
I have the worst of luck most of the time but when it really matters I get lucky. I rely on this luck far too much and it’s the reason I fail at so many things but also why I succeed at others.
Naturally smart
I’m not terribly smart, but I’ve always been smart enough to get by. I have very good short-term memory I think. I can cram study at the last minute and usually do good enough to be just above average. But memory is failing me now! It’s not good enough to pass my exams and because I’ve always relied on it I have no revision skills and no experience with studying. I’m panicking now!
I have very little privileges
I’m the eldest child but I also have 2 other very attention demanding siblings and my parents can’t afford to give me money. I’ve grown up on asda smart price or safeway uh whatever their version of smart price is, lol. I wore strictly primark clothes as a child. I’ve never left the UK or Ireland. I’ve never even been to England. I live on Newry St...
This has affected me in two different ways. I have a determination to get away from all of it. My life goal is to live somewhere that’s not Northern Ireland. But hey I’ll settle for somewhere that’s not up Newry Street! But I also have low standards for certain things, such as food and clothes. It kinda annoys me when people are obsessed with only getting Name Brands. Such as only eating Heinz Beans and never wearing something that’s been bought from Primark. I think I’ll be able to budget very, very well when I live on my own because of this.
Organisation
Non-existent. It actually stresses me out when I’m organised. I’m better off with my last minute, impulsive decisions and preparing for things when it gets to it. I keep a calendar but there are no important dates marked on it... it’s more or less for habit and to have a reminder of what day it is. The Calender on my phone is my main organisation. I mark important dates on it so that I don’t forget. But that’s the extent of it.

I wish I was able to work as hard as you do and stay as motivated too; it makes me sad that I can’t.

Thank you for putting so much effort into answering my question Claudia! As for the picture, take your time because I know how worked up you got for your interview and your position I would want a break too, lol.

0 Responses: