1.
You like quite similar music to me, it surprised me, lol.
2.
I challenge you to make a cheesecake with an odd ingredient. Like my mum made one with cream eggs.
3.
Green maybe
4.
I like your blunt honesty.
5.
Mrs Annett’s room in second year (I think), you were skipping to your desk, ha
6.
Purple octopus A snake, I don’t know why though... which is why the title is like a hiss. Gosh I'm so lame.
7.
You like quite similar music to me, it surprised me, lol.
2.
I challenge you to make a cheesecake with an odd ingredient. Like my mum made one with cream eggs.
3.
Green maybe
4.
I like your blunt honesty.
5.
Mrs Annett’s room in second year (I think), you were skipping to your desk, ha
6.
7.
What the secret was that you posted to postsecret. (Don’t answer though because *obviously* it’s a secret)

0 Responses:
Post a Comment