Why I fail at school

02 February 2011

I watch too many movies. I decided to keep a list of all the movies I watch this year, here's January's list:

All about Steve - Best part: when sandra bullock fell down the mine
Post Grad
Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version)
Happily N'Ever After 2
Toy Story
Sherlock Holmes - amazing
Me and Orson Welles - Zac Efron *swoon*
St Trinnians 2
Did you hear about the Morgans - wish I didn't.
Flash of Genius
Julia - Actually quite good, but a bit slow in places
The Tortured
Silent Hill
Octopus (LOL)
A Serious Man I couldn’t watch more than 20 minutes of this movie
American History X - golly it's amazing
The Other Guys - not as great as it was made out to be
Suburban Girl
One Hour Photo
Life in Wartime - ehh
Mirrors 2 - Almost as good as Mirrors 1 *sarcasm*
Adam - One of my favourite movies!
Black Swan - wow.
My Name is Khan - I don't normally like Bollywood movies but this one was amazing
The Boat that Rocked
Children of the Corn
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The Original) Although to be quite fair I hardly watched it... the remake was better. And that’s saying something.
Harry Brown
Where the Wild Things Are

Almost one everday! If only that was how it worked... I usually watch 3 movies a day on the weekends. I have too much freetime on my hands!

Here, have a Japanese Proverby saying thing
見ぬが花。(literally means: "Not seeing is a flower")
"Reality can't compete with imagination"

I love you Wikipedia! <3

0 Responses: