So Claudia demanded I make a To-do list, which I haven't done since last year in school because it caused me so much stress, seeing all the stuff that needed to be done but I just wasn't doing. Having a to-do list doesn't make me want to do the stuff. In fact I'm more likely to do something if it isn't constantly staring me in the face on my phone's post-it on the wallpaper.
But while I was doing my homework I was thinking of other things... like what would be on my to-do list?
- Catch up with Naruto manga
- Finish watching Kuroshitsuji 2
- Write some history essay plans for tuesday
- Call UU and ask about fees
- Finish reading The Thirteenth Tale
- Go to Belfast and buy another three volumes of D.Gray Man
- Decide on university course
- Write a personal statement
- Update music on phone
- Add new pictures to phone for wallpapers
- Find a new anime to be obsessed with
- Finish reading BxL fanfic I started
- Oh yes... and art.
- Pull together a costume for the prefect disco
I tend to start a lot of things and never finish them... mostly books, unfortunately. My attention span is too short and I get distracted too easily! The Thirteenth Tale (as mentioned in the above list) has a good plotline and I'm genuinely interested to see what becomes of the twins but it's a quite poorly written book so I don't know if I'll finish it...
On the brightside though (as I said before) English Lit homework completed!

2 Responses:
You probably could do this all in a week you know.
Monday: Okay, do the history essays first: get the worst out of the way because it's due first.
Then chill out that evening and update your music and photos to your phone.
Tueday: since your basically free all day, get your uni statement started. List all your qualifications and hobbies. After school, PHONE UNI OF ULSTER. Then if they tell you what you want, set art as one of your choices. That evening, finish watching Kuroshitsuji 2.
Wednesday: Since you don't do games, work on your art. That evening do some prefect disco research and finish reading that fanfic.
Thursday: Do some homework your likely to get them past few days, you are welcome to go to S.U that afternoon then that evening catch up on your Naurto.
Friday: Do homework in the morning, then do art that afternoon. That evening you have a night off to do whatever. Perhaps find new anime or blog about how exhausted you are from not procrastinating.
Saturday: go to Belfast and buy D.Gray Man. On your way down the road, finish reading 13th Tale. When you are in Belfast buy your costume for the prefect disco if you haven't already done so.
Sunday: feel accomplished at what you are able to do in a week.
THAT'S AN ORDER MAY-JAY.
I need to hire you as my personal organiser, Claudia o.o
Post a Comment