Aim for this week

28 September 2010

I've come to like those weirdoes I sit with in my free periods at school <3 It's only to be expected that when a group of people are placed in a library with homework to be done that they should be distracted by silly things such as games that include postcards falling through tables and avid car collector stories. [Sultan of Brunei story here]

My aim of the day was to reach page 300 of Jane Eyre by the end of school but special thanks are to be made to those who distracted me and I fell 30 pages short of my goal of the day (and I’m a very slow reader).

So here I am now, drinking tea, eating Nice biscuits and reading Jane Eyre in a very rushed manner. I’m aiming to finish it by wednesday or thursday so that I can start reading the Wide Sargasso Sea and I’ll be on top of things again because so far my plan to do all homework when I get it and not get behind has failed very miserably... But I hear that writing down your aims makes you more likely to complete them, soooo Good Luck me. :3

3 Responses:

Claudia said...

That's good May-Jay, we are beginning to like you too.

Anonymous said...

HEY!

I'm getting good at that game, don't take my achievements away from me! :P

Mary-Jane said...

Aww I feel loved Claudia <3 and I'm not demeaning you Sarah! It's a very intense game that requires super reflexes and great attention!