I'm now stuck again trying to decide what course to take at university. So many people say I should take art but that's just not an option! It would make me scream with the stress and it would take so much patience; patience which I don't have!
I thought I had firmly decided on history and American studies at UU but I've just discovered I'm an idiot and made the mistake of not double-checking they were on the same campus. American studies is in Magee and history is in Coleraine. Fml.
So I'm now checking out other courses at different universities and now I'm even more at a loss of what to do. I don't know whether to do a completely different subject altogether or not, like psychology. I'm afraid I won't like the subject but I'll be stuck with it anyway and I actually played with the idea of doing history with German. The history man at the UU open day was so persuasive! But I don't think I could do it. European studies sounds good. Journalism also appeals to me buuut I don't think I'm cut out to be a journalist; my flop of a blog proves that.
I wish I could just take a sneak peek into the future, just ten years from now or so... or even three years would be good... Just so I'd know what to do or see if I make the right choices and turn out okay.
Ugh, I guess I'm just panicking because it's getting closer and closer to having to write my personal statement, which is a whole entire different story altogether. I wish I had done more in my life so I'd have something to write...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Responses:
You could always do History and English?
I hate English almost as much as I hate Art.
Post a Comment