I stole this meme from someone that I'm following on dA. [link]
Soo...
Day One:
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
I had paragraphs wrote out and addressed them and everything but then I decided to scrap it all and go with short sentences and not say who they're addressed to. So as to not offend and perhaps some things are better left unsaid.
#1
Your encouragement and your opinion matters more to me than you probably know.
#2
Grow up.
#3
You're probably the only one that I'll miss.
#4
You've challenged the way I think without even realising it and you've made me rethink some of my opinions of things. Ultimately changing me for the better, I think.
#5
I wish you could understand that I'm not lazy. I actually can't do it.
#6 (applies to more than one person)
I dread the day you'll be gone.
#7
I wish you didn't have so much an effect on me.
#8
Despite what you may think, you're such an inspiration to me and I wish could tell you that.
#9
I think I have the wrong opinion of you but you don't give me much choice.
#10

1 Responses:
MEME!!!! ajsdhakjshda I adore memes, I miss doing memes, this looks like a fun meme, I WANT TO STEAL THIS MEME >.>
Might steal this meme later...
Post a Comment