My confession

12 January 2011

Dear you. I have a confession to make... I love you. I love how smooth you are, your taste... your milk... your crunchy bits... Oh golly I love your creamy texture. You're dark and mysterious but you also have a sweet side. And it's very sweet indeed. Although you may destroy my pearly whites and kill me on the inside I still love you from the pits of my stomach. I think you know who you are. ;D
Love Le MayJay
<3

PS Ya got spunk. LOL (I've lost count of how many times I've used this word today)

This confession made me feel a lot lighter... sorta... well I'm eating chocolate and drinking coke while I write this so there's only so much lighter I can feel, but yeah. So perhaps I can squeeze another confession in before the day is over.

2 Responses:

Claudia said...

I was actually reading thus and thinking, wow if this is the real confession I may just unfollow her right now.

Mary-Jane said...

Lololol no. I'm stuck on how to write an interesting "scandalous" confession without ruining my reputation *cough*lackofreputation*cough*